Banner1

Banner2

Banner3

Banner4

[MV] BoA 보아 - Kiss My Lips

[MV] BoA 보아 - Kiss My Lips 
Watch it on YouTube
Duration: 00:03:52
Format: mp4
1080p: download  (116 MB)
720p: download  (83 MB)

[Album] BoA - Kiss My Lips: 

SEE ALSO:
[MV] BoA feat. Gaeko - Who Are You (+Melon)

BoA Vol. 8 - Kiss My Lips - $22.99
BoA is back! Nearly three years since Only One, the diva returns with her eighth Korean album Kiss My Lips. Celebrating her 15th anniversary this year, BoA shows how much she's matured musically over the years with an album that covers different genres and showcases her songwriting efforts. Besides the title song Kiss My Lips, the album includes BoA's sweet, self-penned pop number Who Are You featuring Gaeko.
SHARE IT: 

Tags: , , , ,

0 comments:


Requests are closed!

users online